Monday 8 June 2015

Maheeda Is That You? (See What She Posted On Instagram)

                    The controversial born–again singer posted the topless photos on her Instagram page. I guess she did it to encourage a fan with self esteem. Read what she wrote when u continue...

“I wish I could leave the last pics here but I can't , not really nice to see, I just wanted to help, but pls Work on your body girl... No time... Make up can do a lot , but I am not a fan of make up, I just don't feel comfortable in it , that's why u see must of my pics are mostly natural, you need take time go to the doctor , do your research, ask experienced people and deal with pimples or skin problems ... So you can hav freedom to enjoy and be in your skin.. Love you all and stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...