Tuesday 9 December 2014

A Man In United Arab Emirate accused of molesting boy while discussing football tactics

                    

                  A supervisor has been accused of luring a teenager to his car to discuss football game tactics before he molested him and asked to have sex with him.
     The 24-year-old Emirati supervisor was said to have picked up the 13-year-old Emirati teenager and his brothers in August and then driven to Mizher area where they had decided to play a football game.

          The suspect, K.H., asked the teenager’s brothers to head to the football pitch ahead of them so they could go and pick up the rest of the players.

      When K.H. stopped at a station to fill petrol, he groped the 13-year-old and threatened to dishonour him in front of his parents if he did not have sex with him.
  The supervisor was also said to have asked the boy to convince his schoolmates to have sex with him.
Prosecutors charged K.H. with molesting the schoolboy and verbally threatening to dishonor him before his father.

The 24-year-old defendant firmly refuted his accusations when he showed up before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Tuesday.
He denied molesting the teenager or threatening him when he entered a not guilty plea in courtroom three.

     According to the charge sheet, prosecutors said the defendant abused the fact that the schoolboy was alone with him in his car when he molested him and offered to have sex with him. The boy refused. He was also charged with verbally threatening the boy by saying ‘if you do not allow me to kiss you or bring me any of your schoolmates to have sex with me, I will tell your father that you had sex with boys in your neighborhood’.
The 13-year-old testified to prosecutors that the incident happened on a Thursday shortly after he met K.H. in a mosque.

     “He asked me to go with him to play a football match as he had formed a team. When I asked my mother, she allowed me to accompany him but with my brothers. My brothers and I went with him in his car. He dropped my brothers and asked me to stay with him to go pick up the rest of the players. When he stopped at the petrol station, he started talking about students who have a girlish attitude at my school. Then he told me that he was aware that I had had sex with a boy in our neighbourhood. I told him that was not true. He insisted that I did and suggested having sex with me as well. He also said he had indecent photos on his mobile… I refused to respond to his dirty talk. I also prevented him from kissing me… he took me by surprise and groped me,” claimed the boy.

      Records said the schoolboy informed his father about K.H. once he returned home.

The court reconvenes later this month until the defendant appoints a lawyer to defend him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...